02 October, 2009

Trouble in Speidi Paradise

Let me make this clear, Spencer Pratt should not reproduce.  He's disgusting, ugly, and has no redeeming qualities.  I didn't watch The Hills, but I did watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.  I don't see the attraction from beautiful Heidi Montag.

Spencer recently came out and said he doesn't like to have sex with his new wife Heidi because he's afraid she will discontinue her birth control without telling him.




This morning Heidi co-hosted the view, with Spencer miked up in the audience.  Heidi said that she wants 4 or 5 kids.  Spencer wants none, he wants a vasectomy.  He doesn't trust her, to the point where he's afraid she will poke holes in his condoms. 

This looks like a deal breaker to me.
These files are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment