05 October, 2009

LeAnn Rimes Isn't Satisfied with Taking Brandi Glanville's Husband - She Has to Rub it In Her Face Too

LeAnn Rimes won, she got the guy.  Brandi Glanville wanted to keep her family intact, she didn't want to believe that her husband Eddie Cibrian would cheat on her.  She went as far as calling LeAnn a stalker when her husband denied that he returned LeAnn's affection.  When it became undeniable that there was an affair, Brandi resigned herself to it and Eddie filed for divorce.  LeAnn then also filed for divorce from her husband Dean Sheremet.  They then groped on the beach in Cabo San Lucas.

Now Brandi is again saying that LeAnn is a stalker, with good reason: “I have a new neighbor and her name is LeAnn Rimes. She’s moved in a half a mile from my house and a block from my son’s school. So she is completely space invading me at the moment so things are not cool… There is a point where she needs to have a sensitive side and back the F up… Honestly, she’s Single White Female-ing me. She wants my life. She wants my kids. She wants my husband. She can have most of everything but just not my children or my family,” says Brandi.

As Jennifer Aniston would say, LeAnn seems to be missing a sensitivity chip.  It must be horrible to always be concerned about bumping into your husbands new girlfriend.  Maybe Brandi is right, maybe it wasn't Eddie Cibrian LeAnn was after, but rather Brandi Glanville's life.  Creepy little rat-faced woman.  I think Brandi could totally take her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment