23 October, 2009

Michael Lohan to Seek Conservatorship for Lindsay, Failing That He'll Kidnap Her


Michael Lohan has reportedly said that he is going to attempt to seek a conservatorship over his daughter, Lindsay Lohan due to his belief that she is addicted to prescription drugs.  In his own words to photo agency X17: "I’m going to see the judge this week…If I can’t get a conservatorship, then I’m going to take her to an undisclosed location and get her straight. But I know I’m gonna get charged with kidnapping."

Michael Lohan has been very active on Twitter lately with his attempts to "save Lindsay."  This has included posting pictures of Lindsay in a very unflattering light to prove his point and engaging in twitter wars with Perez Hilton over Michael's public handling of this matter, as well as encouraging people to post the hashtag #savelindsay.  Lindsay Lohan  is persuing a restraining order.  Michael does not have the support of his ex-wife Dina in this matter.  Michael Lohan has recently deleted all of his former twitter messages, replacing them with a single statement: "I don't have a twitter - ml" 

No comments:

Post a Comment