02 November, 2009

Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman Break Up in Twitterland

Jon Gosselin, 32, made the news again last week when Hailey Glassman, Jon's 22-year-old girlfriend, said he was emotionally abusive and took out his frustrations by being mean to her.  Then he chasticized the paparazzi for following him a few days ago.  Now he is twittering away, for all the world to see.
This morning he tweeted:
Going home to see my kids,-excited, but i'll miss Hailey =-(. She has made me realize I need to be an honest person/father for my kids.
Then she tweeted: 
Yes I am semi-single, but definitely NOT YET ready to mingle. I need some Hailey time and regroup myself and my life.
Then he tweeted:
Came home to my kinds,got big HUGS! Made Dinner, and cleaning up so we can then all watch a movie.Read Hailey's tweet, Still miss her though

Gross.  But there you go, they seem to be done, until they aren't anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment